Sabtu, 29 November 2008

Fall Down Tree at Ragunan, Jakarta


I feel so lucky and thankful to God today. This afternoon (Saturday, 29 Nov 08) a horrible accident happen in front of my eyes. When I wanted to have a little bit exercise at Ragunan Zoo area, a very big tree fall down just few meters from me and hit few cars there. Before the accident, the wind blows very hardly and finally had the tree fall down. But I believe the kind of trees planted has also caused the accident.

Goverment should plant a stronger tree instead of the fragile one. I'm afraid that this kind of accident not only happened in Ragunan today. As I remember accident like this happens every year in Jakarta.


This is another picture to show you how big the tree was.

2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Wow! It must have been scary! Glad you are ok!

Anak Dokan mengatakan...

JM: Thanks.